-->

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally Back...

It has been more than five months since I have even looked at this blog...Unsurprisingly, a lot has happened since then.

The details aren't important just yet but I will be using this space as an exercise in discipline. I am trying to rededicate myself to a few things for this upcoming year. It is fortuitous, I guess, that this desire corresponds with the new year, but these are not just new year's resolutions that are easily forgotten or ignored.

So, my simplest goal will be to faithfully post to this blog and work more on my writing. It is frustrating to see my writing get worse since leaving high school so I will be using this blog as a means of stretching out and practicing writing again. This means that there will be a lot of random stuff that will be thrown up here, but I hope that anyone who happens to stumble upon this space will be able to take something from it. That's it for now. Should have something up later today, I hope.

No comments: